Crafted to make a statement, our Anders Mid-Century Modern Reversible Sectional blends modern form with stunning design elements. From its low-profile shape to the classy slim armrests, Anders boasts an undeniable appeals that's going to look stunning in your modern living room! Available in a variety of upholstery options, each with your choice of stainless steel, gold or black legs. Whichever you choose, the result is a breathtaking sofa with chaise that will add instant class and style into your home! Anders is constructed with a hardwood frame, sleek and stylish silver, gold or black legs - all in a matte finish - and a reversible design that enables you to orient the chaise on the right or left. Just move the ottoman from one side to the other, reverse the cushions, and you're good to go. All you need to do is choose the best color combination for your home!
- Mid-Century Modern Reversible Sectional
- 117.5-inch long sofa with ottoman/chaise design
- Crafted with a hardwood frame and plush desn foam for a firm sit
- Features tapered steel legs in stainless, gold or black
- Removable cushions
- Foam density: 1.56 pounds per cubic foot (top), per cubic foot (bottom)
Need some inspiration? Check out our guide to the best mid Century modern sectional designs!
- Fabric composition: 80% polyester / 20% acrylic
- Frame construction: Pine wood, plywood webbing
- Seat height: 18 inches
- Chaise seat depth: 49.5 inches
- Armrest height: 23.3 inches
- Removable cushions
- CARB Compliant
- Cleaning Code: S - Clean with pure solvents, dry cleaning recommended
- Martindale rubbing test: 80,000
- Weight capacity: 858 lbs
Uh oh, we're running low! Order soon to reserve yours.
Once ordered, this item would ship to you from Buffalo, NY in about 5-8 business days and arrive 1-6 business days later.
Dimensions: 117.5"w 63"d 32"h
Assembly: none required
#Winning This item qualifies for free standard shipping!
*Inside delivery ($100) & assembly ($75) available in cart. Inside delivery can add approximately one week to transit time.