At Modern Digs, your right to privacy and data security is one of our top concerns. We only collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, and promotions. Modern Digs recognizes that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. If requested, we will not disclose any information that identifies you to a third party.
Modern Digs will never sell, exchange or trade any of your personal information in any way. In order to improve our services we may make your email address available to third-party review partners.
Modern Digs only asks for specific types of personal information: We ask you to provide information that will enable us to assist you with customer support issues, or to complete a purchase.
For example, we request information from you when you:
- Place an order online
- Place an order over the telephone
- Submit an inquiry via email
In some of these instances, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, credit card information as well as other similar personal information. If we ever ask for significantly different information we will inform you of the reason for the request. Once we have collected an email address, we may send email newsletters informing you of news and special offers. You are welcome to visit our web site without providing any of this information; however, we are unable to process an order without the requested information.
Modern Digs only uses your personal information for specific purposes. We use the Data collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders, to notify you of product recalls, or to send you targeted marketing information, special product offers or catalogs. In every such email, we will have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving future emails from us.
In order to continually improve the user experience of our web site, Modern Digs employs some tracking technologies including cookies related to Google Analytics, AdWords, marketing, remarketing, display advertising, and conversions. Please feel free to contact us for more detailed information. Google offers users the ability to opt out of these tracking technologies here.
As part of our commitment to your privacy, Modern Digs adheres to the guidelines of the Direct Marketing Association's Privacy Promise to American Consumers. We may periodically make physical mailing information, including aggregated information, available to select third parties including but not limited to, those who share information for direct marketing purposes. You may instruct us not to share information with third parties by calling us at 855.MOD.DIGS, emailing us at info@ModernDigsFurniture.com or writing to us at: Modern Digs, LLC, 6320 Birchmont Dr., Plano, TX 75093.
- updated June 7, 2018
Secure Online Shopping at Modern Digs
Modern Digs guarantees a 100% secure shopping experience. This is how the guarantee works:
* Our secure server software encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, and address so that such data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet.
* Your personal information is transferred using 256-bit SSL encryption to our payment processor where all information is stored with additional high-level encryption. Modern Digs does NOT store any credit card information on our server, other than the last four digits of the card for reference.
* Be aware that your Internet browser can also factor into the security of the transaction. Older browser software might not support 256-bit SSL, and we currently do not process any transactions with a lesser encryption. You should always update your browser software and/or apply any security patches available for the software.
* Most banks either cover all the charges that result from unauthorized use of your credit card or may limit your liability to just $50.
* If your bank holds you liable, Modern Digs will cover your liability up to $50 provided that the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made at Modern Digs.com.
A Few Important Notes:
* This guarantee covers a maximum liability of $50.
* In order to obtain reimbursement from Modern Digs, you may be required to present documentation authenticating the recovery amount.
* In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please call us at 1-972-468-8663, email us at info@ModernDigsFurniture.com, or write to us at the following address: Modern Digs, LLC, 6320 Birchmont Dr., Plano, TX 75093
Get exclusive pricing on select items with a special offer code just for you! Provide us your e-mail address and we will deliver exclusive savings to your inbox in a few seconds! Why do we make you do this? Manufacturers will only allow us to extend this sort of pricing through special email offers.